Our initial print circulation is 20,000 households in North Buffalo, Parkside, the Delaware District, and parts of University Heights.
If you live in those neighborhoods, you can wait for a copy to be delivered at your doorstep very soon. Otherwise, you can read the print edition of our September primary issue here, on PDF:
Buffalo Chronicle – September – Primary Issue
It’s a great advertising demographic — so if you’re a small business looking to promote your brand to a hyper-local audience in these neighborhoods — please reach out to inquire about advertising in our coming issues.
The Buffalo Chronicle will be in print twice more before November’s general election.
Only independent community-driven journalism will tell you the stories that Warren Buffet’s Buffalo News — and his political cronies — don’t want you to hear.
This brand — and the platform that it provides to broaden the public discourse so that our city’s governance will emerge more robust — will only exist with the support of inspired business and civic leaders who see the profound value that independent media can have on our democracy.
If you are interested in supporting our mission, purchasing advertising, or using The Buffalo Chronicle as a platform for your own independent journalism — please contact me at 716-548*3371,
Dean S. Puleo, Town Prosecutor of Elma, NY, and almost daily daily Assigned Counsel of IDV Court in Buffalo, NY needs to be investigated. Just Google: (dean s puleo buffalo ny complaints), and take tome to read the numerous reviews.
After reading the following read reviews as the public needs to know:
How can Dean S. Puleo be a Town Prosecutor,let alone a lawyer, with his record? Don’t you think the public should be aware of his background. The following is a questioner. Would you please answer the questions?
1) Mr. Puleo, as Elma Deputy Town Supervisor spent his time in court defending criminal harassment charges. Question-was this his only time he was arrested for abusing women? Rumor has it paid her $3500.00 hush money.
2) How many times did he take the Bar Exam before he passed?
3) How many tax liens does/did he have against him?
4) How many times did he declare bankruptcy?
5) How many outstanding judgments are still pending?
6) He received his undergraduate degree in 1983-his law degree 19 years later-Why? Do you think he failed classes, repeated classes, dropped classes to avoid failing? Please help me-I want to know.
7) Did anyone file a grievance against him?
8) How did he use his political connections (Hint- His ex-girlfriend says this is the first time she’s been able to get police to charge him with anything because of his political connections.) So this insinuates this was a continuing pattern of behavior.
9) Rumor has it got a free driveway for a favor
HOW THE HELL IS THIS GUY STILL PRACTICING LAW?
I emailed the following to several political leaders, and news people, and they either brush it off, or just don’t answer–Mr. Higgins as well. Why? Does Mr. Puleo have dirt on everyone in Elma NY, and IDV Court? You would be surprised haw intertwined and corrupt IDV couris.