BUFFALO, N.Y– The Buffalo Niagara Partnership, the area’s regional chamber of commerce, announces that seven new members have joined its Board of Directors, with terms effective immediately. The new Board members are:
- Jim Dentinger, President, NOCO Enterprises, LLC, a division of NOCO responsible for facilitating the company’s growth through new market opportunities, product development and strategic acquisitions.
- Ofo Ezeugwu, Founder and CEO of WhoseYourLandlord, a web platform designed to inform the rental community through landlord reviews, housing literacy content, and subscription software for owners and lenders.
- Norah Fletchall, President and CEO of The Buffalo Zoo, where she brings more than 30 years of experience as a zoo management professional.
- Camille Joseph-Goldman, Group Vice President for Government Affairs at Charter Communications, a telecommunications company offering services to consumers and businesses under the branding of Spectrum.
- Scott Pallotta, CEO of Zehnder Rittling in Buffalo, part of the Zehnder Group and an international supplier of a variety of hydronic or radiant heating and cooling products.
- Rupa Shanmugam, President and CEO of SoPark Corporation, the largest electronics manufacturing service (EMS) provider in Western New York.
- Stephen Tucker, President and CEO of Northland Workforce Training Center (NWTC), the signature workforce strategy under New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo’s Buffalo Billion initiative.
“Our new Board class compliments our talented and distinguished Board of Directors and we are proud to have them join us in our mission of building a stronger and more vibrant regional economy,” said Dottie Gallagher, President and CEO of the Buffalo Niagara Partnership. “These new members have long demonstrated a commitment to Buffalo Niagara through their various business roles and community volunteer efforts and bring added insights and new perspectives to the Board.”
Gallagher also noted that a handful of members are leaving the Board after a combined 40+ years of service. “On behalf of the Buffalo Niagara Partnership, our staff and all of our members, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our outgoing Board members,” she said. “Their contributions to the Partnership and the Western New York business community are immeasurable, and we sincerely appreciate their time and dedication.”
Outgoing members include Warren Colville, former President and Publisher, The Buffalo News; Kevin Murphy, former Regional Executive, Bank of America; Julie Dotton, President and CEO, Applied Sciences Group, Inc.; Holly Gagnon, former President and CEO, Seneca Gaming Corporation; and Ram Ramanujam, former Plant Director, GM Tonawanda Engine. For more information on the Buffalo Niagara Partnership Board of Directors, visit thepartnership.org.
President, NOCO Enterprises LLC
Founder and CEO, WhoseYourLandlord
President and CEO, Buffalo Zoo
Group Vice President for Government Affairs, Charter Communications
CEO, Zehnder Rittling
President and CEO, SoPark Corporation
President and CEO, Northland Workforce Training Center