AdamsPowerStationNight800

AdamsPowerStationNight800

The Edward Dean Adams Power Station was built in 1895 and sits on what is now the sewer treatment plant property. It was not the first hydro power station at Niagara, but it goes down in history as being the largest hydro electric power generation site of it’s era. Preservationists would like to see the structure restored to house the State Park’s welcome center.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply